Puerto Plata Liz Catering Services
- Fine cuisine at international standards.
- Handmade food
- Fresh top-quality ingredients
- Personalized, reliable and prompt service
- Taco Bars
- Barbecue Buffet
- Chicken Parmigiana
- Sandwich Tray
- Cheese Tray
- Sancocho, a stew with multiple types of meat.
This thick stew is made with several ingredients: meat, vegetables, tubers and condiments. It is always served with white rice and sliced avocado.
- The Dominican flag, the national dish.
Three ingredients—white rice, red beans and stewed meat (chicken or beef) — serve as the foundation, to which all types of “accessories” are added, such as avocado, tostones (flattened fried plantain), green salad with tomato, or cooked eggplant stew ...
- Mangú, easy and delicious.
Traditional Dominican dish is mangú, which is simply mashed green plantains.
- Tostones, perfect anytime.
Plantain slices, fried and smashed, served crispy and salty.
Liz provides hot or cold food to your location, from hot gourmet meals prepared on-site to buffet food or party platters of cheese, meats and snacks.
We service whole Puerto Plata including:
- Star Hill & The Palms
- Residencial Praderas de Marapica
- Urbanizacion Torre Alta
- Barrio Las Yaguitas
- Ensanche Luperon
- Villa Belen
Monday - Saturday
8am - 6pm